Pricing & Options
The U.S. Army Service Knife is equipped with a Spring Assisted 7CR17 Steel Grade Blade. It's aluminum handle is designed to rest seamlessly in your palm for a comfortable grip. The belt clip on the backside of the handle keeps the pocket knife safely stored away but easily accessible at arm's reach. This knife is the officially licensed knife of the U.S. Army.
- Spring Assisted Blade: Trigger Action engineered blade with ambidextrous thumb stud.
- Camo finish: Covered in US Army Camouflage
- Shark teeth blade: Added shark teeth edge for extra force.
- Belt clip: that attaches to any belt or pocket to make this portable pocket knife a formidable EDC
- Official: Licensed product of the U.S. Army - Army Strong
- 8" Spring Assisted Licensed Army Knife