Are you concerned about being recorded or filmed without your knowledge?This wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 100 MHz to 3000 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices.They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 100MHz to 3.0GHz. Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4GHz. Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength. Some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away, while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. This device will need to be extra sensitive and the user may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive, it will give false alarms.
Check homes and offices for wireless devices. This wireless detector will expose both wired and wireless cameras, dead or alive. The ultra-advanced hand held unit will also let you know about RF bugs and wiretaps in one of three ways: with an alarm, silent LED, or silent vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 100 MHz to 3,000 MHz and alerts to VHF UHF and GSM devices. This unit also has an internal Lithium-ion battery.
Designed with the professional in mind.The built-in compass makes locating bugs hassle free. This set includes ear buds for easy sweeping.
- Detects hidden video cameras, dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 100MHz-3000 MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Sweeps and detects VHF UHF GSM bugs.
- Very small, lightweight and portable size
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating beeping & LED
- Viewfinder combined with flashing LEDs for detecting camera lens
- Detecting Frequency Range:100MHz-3000 MHz.
- Laser Detecting Range of Wired Cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-10 m
- Detecting Range of RF Devices: 0.05-10 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Battery Life: 3 to 4 hours
- Power Supply: Internal Lithium-ion battery
- Size: 93 x 47 x 16 mm