Our BBWiFiBluetoothClock now gives you the most demanded feature of all, Wi-Fi streaming abilities. Within minutes you will be able to stream live video from the app that is provided for free from your smartphone, tablet or locally on your PC. Once your Wi-Fi connection is secure you can view footage from your home, or office anytime and anywhere! Not to worry because this device remains fully functional and all camera parts are concealed inside. Your memory will also be easy to access with the MicroSD card slot located on the back of the device.
This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 120°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/ Date stamp
- 1 x BBWiFiBluetoothClock
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Mini CD
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 4.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.